Covid Procedures for classes – Feel Good at The Studio
- Please do not attend the class if you are suffering from any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in close contact with someone displaying symptoms. If you are feeling unwell generally please do not attend the class.
- You will arrive through the main door and go up the stairs following the one-way system along the corridor into the studio. You will leave through the fire exit and down the outside stairs.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to class start time to set up your area. The main door will be locked just before the class starts. If you are delayed and the door is shut, please use the outside stairs and knock on the fire exit door and I will let you in though the fire exit.
- Please bring minimal items with you, and if possible, a plastic or wipeable bag to place your coat and handbag in during the class. You will place your plastic bag and shoes at the edge of the room next to your mat. Please bring your own filled water bottle as kitchen facilities are not available.
- You will need 2 mats (or large towels) which will be placed in a cross shape to avoid you making direct contact with the floor. I will not be able to lend out blocks so please feel free to bring your own equipment such as blocks or cushions with you.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance, please use this before setting up your mat. Please bring your own hand sanitiser to be used once you are on your mat and before leaving the studio.
- Please fill the room from the front to the back to avoid having to walk past other people. The floor will be marked out to indicate where to place your mats.
- If you need to use the toilets during the class, please put your shoes on before walking across the room and try not to walk too close to other people.
- Please sanitise both sides of your mats before and after use. Sanitiser and paper towels are available but if possible, please bring your own cleaning wipes or spray.
- Please do not leave your mat if possible, if you want to chat to another person please maintain a social distance
- Windows will be open to improve ventilation in the room, so please ensure you wear layers to ensure you are comfortable.
- I will not be able to walk around the room so will be teaching from the front and will be doing more of the class with you!
And most importantly, lets enjoy the class!